I found a great vendor!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillbillyDeluxe

Reaction score
OK guys i am the first one to get on here that will verbally chastize and really gut a vendor so dont take this lightly! i ORDERED 2 KEGS AND 2 wHEAT Beer kits from homebrewing.org. They were great! they shipped my order quick(i recieved it in 3 days) and it was perfect! These guys are awesom. I dont give praise easily and they have good deals. I will definately order from them again. please use these guys cause they know how to please. By the way, i have no connection to them, and could not tell you a single person that works for them! I hate crappy vendors, i love slandering bad ones cause bad customer sevice is a pet peave of mine. They rock though and i look forward to more dealings with them in the future:tank:.

+1

I'm like you, praise those who deserve it and burn those who could care less about customer service.

I also ordered the wheat beer kit, plus the Fat Tire clone and a few bits and bops from them. Got an apologetic call the next day saying they were out of the Wyeast and asked if I'd like the WhiteLabs instead, then they knocked the cost of the yeast off of my tab. Woo! Fast shipping too

a few months ago i ordered 4 corneys from them. got a great deal ( $101 for all 4, shipped) , and they had them on my doorstep in 5 days. they said the kegs would be rinsed, but not washed or sanitized. they were clean, and the remnants of star-san and 10-12 lbs of co2 were still in them when i got them. i give my full endorsement to these guys, also. they're great.

Back