Yooper Chick...Moderator??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loopmd

Reaction score
I don't know if this is going to be another one of those "everytime I post, my post count doesn't go up" comments....but I just noticed that under yooper chick is the title moderator. Am I drunk or did I miss something?

loop

Orpheus said:
At least when she bans you, there's always the slight chance you'll get a nude photo sent with the ban.. a slight chance...
I think there's actually about the same chance that any of the mods would send us a nude pic. It's just that we'd like to see the picture of Yooper.

Orpheus said:
At least when she bans you, there's always the slight chance you'll get a nude photo sent with the ban.. a slight chance...

Well, why don't you do something terrible to get yourself banned, and find out????

:D

You guys are just intimidated by a Woman with power...I tell you what, if they ever make me a Moderator im gonna promptly ban myself.

Ivan Lendl said:
You guys are just intimidated by a Woman with power...I tell you what, if they ever make me a Moderator im gonna promptly ban myself.

You know, with her mod powers and that avatar, she's going to get even more underage kids' phone numbers. :p

loop

loopmd said:
You know, with her mod powers and that avatar, she's going to get even more underage kids' phone numbers. :p

loop

You're just jealous. And it was his cellphone- probably so his parents (who are likely younger than I am!) wouldn't find out. Hey, I gotta take what I can get.

loopmd said:

loop

The hell with the phone numbers, it just conjures up images of some really interesting new punishments for bad forum behavior.........:D

Back