And so it Begins.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully_PA

Reaction score
After a long lay off my kegerator and beer supplies started trickling in today :D ! Got my kegs (4) And beer faucets and most of the connections for both. The kegs were still holding pressure when they got here....Just checked UPS and it looks like my beer making ingredients will be here tomorrow...washed up and sanitized the fermenters in anticapation....with any luck I'll be brewing sometime tomorrow and while the batch ferments I'll be putting my Kegerator together...Wooo whooo :ban:

I through I was lucky waiting for a kit to come from Austin Homebrew. you pimpin. :fro:

whats the lucky first brew?

Thanks for the well wishes guys.......Well I have a Stout and an American light (For the girlfriend and others) in the fermenters....Now to get to work on the kegerator....:D Anyone know where i might get some info for making a 4 way manifold? At the time i ordered my stuff I was going to put a splitter in for 2 kegs but now I'm thinking I may be able to fit 4 in the fridge.

you could just go to your local home depot or lowes and piece it together there. i decided it would be cheaper to purchase mine online though... make sure you check prices. i bought from an ebay seller thargrave, i believe. reasonable prices and shipping. i think for the 4 port flared manifold with valves, it was less than 40 shipped.

Back