• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap-A-Draft system and extra tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I am in a place with a lot more room, I'm wanting to move to kegging. Thus, I will no longer need the Tap-A-Draft system I have. It's essentially like new in terms of functionality, and the taps look like new to me. The bottles are clean and not dinged up or anything, either. I've probably used each bottle twice (if that), because I do half-sized batches and only fill one per batch.

The package includes:
- 3 amber (not the old blue ones) Tap-A-Draft 6L bottles
- 2 Tap-A-Draft taps (the second tap was $45!) with drip trays, CO2 cylinder holders, etc
- 3 standard lids
- 2 replacement black lids that make a better seal (these seal great but are slightly nicked up due to my attempts at making sanitizer drain out of the inside better, just as an FYI)
- Instruction sheet (useless, really, but there)

If you don't know what Tap-A-Draft is, learn more here: https://morebeer.com/view_product/18291

I paid like $115 plus shipping for all this, but I'll sell it for $80 plus shipping. I'll send it however is cheapest (USPS, UPS, and FedEx all pick up from my work). It is fairly light, but the bottles will make the package kind of big.

Let me know if you are interested.

Telix - have you already sold your setup? I'm guessing yes. But if not, I am interested in learning more.

Back