Stanley Cup Champs: Place Your Bet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguins or Red Wings hoist the cup?

• Pittsburgh

• Detroit

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spludge

Reaction score
Who do you think will take the cup this year?

Tough choice for me. The Wings have half of the stars in the entire league. Penguins on the other hand are hot and want it, Geno and Crosby have a total of 56 points already.

Place yer bet!

Penguins on the other hand are hot and want it,

There's a difference between being hot and wanting it and being able to get it, as any guy here will attest. ;)

Crosby's a good player but the sports media loves the hype...they couldn't stop talking about Ovechkin around here and where is he now? Watching the playoffs from his recliner. :D

The Penguins certainly are a good team but I say Wings in 7.

Hmmmm. Tough choice. Wings in 7.

How long did you have to think over that "tough choice" Yoop?!?!

I'm thinkin' Wings in 6. Sure hope Pavs makes it back in for game 3. Another great defensive forward to put pressure the pressure on Cindy and Malkin.
My daughter works at outback in Novi and called me the other nite to say that Datsyuk was there. First thing I asked was "how bad is he limping?"

GO WINGS!!!!!

I've said Wings in 6 all weekend, but if the Hockey Gods keep smiling on us they way they have been, this could be over real quick.

after last nights game and that behind the back shot by the wings into the top corner of the net, I think those poor pens don't stand a chance.

Back