here kitty kitty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerthirty

big beers turn my gears
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A cat named lucky
lucky.jpg

My boob hurts just looking at that picture and thinking about how f*cking sharp kittens claws are! :eek:

A friend of a friend had a kitten that she kept in that exact location a couple years back. This chick wasn't too smart, and to this day we laugh about the night that we were all sitting around a campfire, and the kitten was on the ground near someone else. This chick suddenly blurts out "Don't let him run in the fire!" As if the cat was going to run TOWARDS the 500 degree flames!:drunk:

Wasn't that the inspiration for the Firefox logo? :D

Google "firefox logo" and this image shows up in the first results, cradled, appropriately, on each side by the real logo.

-Steve

A friend of a friend had a kitten that she kept in that exact location a couple years back. This chick wasn't too smart, and to this day we laugh about the night that we were all sitting around a campfire, and the kitten was on the ground near someone else. This chick suddenly blurts out "Don't let him run in the fire!" As if the cat was going to run TOWARDS the 500 degree flames!:drunk:

Could happen. The cat might not know that fire is hot until they get close. If they are runnign fast enough, they might actually leap in before they can change their mind. I remember the time our cat first discovered that the BBQ grill was hot.. :D

If you can fit a cat in your bra/shirt, buy smaller clothes.

Kitty wants to play punching bags!
boxingkitty.gif

Back