What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410732592.616314.jpg

First beer of the day is Anderson Valley Gose. Missed most of the Bills squishing the fish as my son had his first hockey practice. Who schedules this stuff on sunday during football?

1410733108377.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410734090.897720.jpg

Peoples germanfest lager.

Apparently, all those kegs they have sold me on Sundays were against the law. Damnit. I guess I am drinking free on my keg return right now. Silver linings.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

FG sample of my imperial flanders red which also happens to be my first sour. I don't typically toot my own horn, but I'd say this was a successful brew. Fruity, sour, tart, nice lactic bite. Came in at 1.004 but it's not too thin in the mouthfeel and doesn't finish super dry either. I think I'll be bottling this next weekend.

How long have you let it sit? Roselare?

Having PianoMan's Falconers Flight IPA while making some chicken stock for the freezer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410734369.648807.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410735666.288271.jpg
Drunk negotiations are never good. About three pints since my last post and a guy wants my car in the brewery parking lot.

View attachment 223995
Drunk negotiations are never good. About three pints since my last post and a guy wants my car in the brewery parking lot.

True - whatever you think is an outrageous offer that will get turned sown will be viewed as a deal by him. Tread carefully in that cream ale! ;)

It's almost Niner time.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410736416.224522.jpg

Home made salsa with Serrano chiles I just picked from the garden. And mango-jalapeño pork tenderloin.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410736431.523858.jpg

Been taking it easy on the drinking recently. You really do not wanna be Remmy level smacked when out on dates. Now I find out she has foot and mouth disease and I may get it. Had a Dier-tay Bastard after a HB Cream Ale, and now I am wondering. Since I have obvioulsy been exposed to it, would a Stout help keep the cooties at bay?

Fantasy team is killing me today. My kicker has more points than all the rest.

Been taking it easy on the drinking recently. You really do not wanna be Remmy level smacked when out on dates. Now I find out she has foot and mouth disease and I may get it. Had a Dier-tay Bastard after a HB Cream Ale, and now I am wondering. Since I have obvioulsy been exposed to it, would a Stout help keep the cooties at bay?

Oh, man.

Hard liquor!

Slumming it while doing accounting homework...I knew there was a reason I waited so many years to take this crap. I don't have time to get a glass.

1410739480160.jpg

NICE! 66, 67? Big old floating land yacht.

66 Chrysler 300. I have a very long history with the car. My father got it when I was 12.. 700 miles from home. My sister.. 16 at the time drove it home with me in the passenger seat. It was sold off within weeks of coming home and I chased the car for 16 years. Finally got it, put a paint job on it. Now it rarely leaves the garage. Needs an owner that will drive it... But not a guy in a parking lot that wants to trade me three pieces of **** that I don't care about for it. It really is a car that I will likely keep until I sell it for nothing to another young guy looking to be in the other hobby I love.

Decided to try the stout. Couldnt hurt anyway. Drank a Left Hand Milk Stout using my right hand because I am a rebel that way.

I'm going to call it a night though. I really don't wanna go to work tomorrow but I figure I may as well be rested when I go.

66 Chrysler 300. I have a very long history with the car. My father got it when I was 12.. 700 miles from home. My sister.. 16 at the time drove it home with me in the passenger seat. It was sold off within weeks of coming home and I chased the car for 16 years. Finally got it, put a paint job on it. Now it rarely leaves the garage. Needs an owner that will drive it... But not a guy in a parking lot that wants to trade me three pieces of **** that I don't care about for it. It really is a car that I will likely keep until I sell it for nothing to another young guy looking to be in the other hobby I love.

Had the same problem with a 72 Monte Carlo, low milage and too nice to drive so it sat in the garage, I finally sold it shortly after a mouse got in it and started nesting in the headliner, didn't do too much damage but enough and I was done.

An IPA, in Remmy speak, smacked!

Boozy as hell, bordering on unpleasant. I know this is supposed to be a style with some alcoholic heat, but it's very forward in this beer. Otherwise, it's a really good wee heavy. Nice notes of dark fruit and a big malty character.

_DSC3482.jpg

Night time ale chilling with my brew from today black ipa using the hop schedule from the Pliny light recipe on the data base, and Conan is already doing work on the 1gallon jug

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410741230.892850.jpg

Another.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410743237.785735.jpg

Going to eventually pass-out on the couch. Hopefully,
I can make it until the end of this game.

Slumming it while doing accounting homework...I knew there was a reason I waited so many years to take this crap. I don't have time to get a glass.

I miss doing the homework. Do it professionally and you'll see how droll it really is.

Watching football, grabbing something random soon.

I miss doing the homework. Do it professionally and you'll see how droll it really is.

Watching football, grabbing something random soon.

No thanks! Just wrapping up a couple things I never did for management. I believe a good manager knows when to hire something out; accounting is one of those things.

Back