What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water with dinner I made for the wife and mom.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389481675.335814.jpg

Had a Celt 613 annee:

ForumRunner_20140111_230936.jpg

And a Kernel Cascade/Stella/Tomahawk:

ForumRunner_20140111_231133.jpg

Been skiing at Cairngorm today:

ForumRunner_20140111_231228.jpg

The drive back was through distillery country, so I'm craving a nice Scotch!

Salchichas.

Gandules are small beans. That's my favorite in rice but I didn't add them today. I made this rice with my mom's homemade Sofrito.

Drink in some Dicks 1081 with the second growler it's a double winter ale nice caramel, toffee, floral, bread characters some roast and good mouthfeel with a balanced bitterness yummy yummy yummy!

Sampled all of these plus several others while breaking in a noob brewer. Sorry I dont have the bottles. They collect the empties that they drink.

My pumpkin - playing with a rum spice tincture trying to get the flavor right.

Wonder what I did to get head like that.

1389486435856.jpg

Remmy said:
Salchichas.

Gandules are small beans. That's my favorite in rice but I didn't add them today. I made this rice with my mom's homemade Sofrito.

Yea i know i just wasnt sure if they were in the rice as well. Homemade sofrito? Sounds awesome. I never even thought to try and make homemade sofrito. I dont think my gringo self could pull it off anyway haha. Enjoy.

Had a tröegs perpetual ipa at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, the nice thing about living in central pa all the "fancy beer bars" have tröegs on tap

mhurst111 said:
My pumpkin - playing with a rum spice tincture trying to get the flavor right.

Wonder what I did to get head like that.

Never question good head. Just take it and be happy you got it. :D :tank: :drunk: :rockin: :mug:

I got called into work OT right after finishing up a tour at brooklyn brewery. I had some of their brewery only offerings.

1.fire and ice smoked oatmeal porter pretty good still considering im not a huge fan of smokey flavor in beer.

2. Cuvee la boite. Which was a great spiced grand cru with a bunch of good spicy stuff in it.

3. A casked version of their dry irish stout and a 1/2 ale which was a session belgian which was damn good.

Enjoy sloppy saturday guys. Wish i could join in the fun.

That is a nice one - this year's should be released in about six weeks.

Since it is suddenly summer, sticking to IPAs (before stout weather returns in two days). This is okay...
View attachment 171576

Kicked my arse more than I would have guessed. Drank that bomber and then went to dinner. Had a 20 oz Two Hearted at dinner and felt drunk. Stabilized now and about to tap into the stash again.

Back