How not to fire a watermelon from a slingshot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just gets funnier the more times you watch it.

watermelon-of-pain.gif

Wow! She didn't see that coming.

I bet she did, actually. But only for about .001 seconds. :D just enough time to blink before impact.

See, reality TV producers need to learn from this. Give me an hour of people getting hit in the face with high speed produce and I'll probably start watching. :ban:

I was fairly sure her head exploded until I saw she was OK. ;)

I know it had that full on head shot Hollywood effect to it, didn't it?

My guess is it had to be extremely ripe and it had to hit off center on something hard like a cheekbone or her chin. Once it cracked open it would be like getting hit by a chunky water balloon. That initial impact though must've left a hell of a bruise.

She needs to tell that blond hooker with her to go adjust the flag or something and then blast her with watermelon like fury.

Sadistic bastard!!!!

It's a lot more sadistic knowing that she looks somewhat like my daughter. (This gal has a bigger nose, though) ......I think though that this is some of the fascination for this particular sadistic bastard. :D

I just posted it on her facebook wall. Is that bad of me?

It's a lot more sadistic knowing that she looks somewhat like my daughter. (This gal has a bigger nose, though) ......I think though that this is some of the fascination for this particular sadistic bastard. :D

I just posted it on her facebook wall. Is that bad of me?

Freud became famous writing about sons and their mothers, daughters and their fathers, so it must be alright.

You, sir have gone too far!! ;)

Back on topic...I'm STILL watching it!! Best video of the year!!

Going to far is what I do best!

I agree. I've shared it with everyone in my office and now my family at home. Just so I can keep watching it again myself.

Still won't get me to watch the show, though. I've already seen the one good part!

Back