I need to get back on the ball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
or should I say boil? LOL.

Anyways, I haven't brewed since July and I'm finally going to start my next batch here in a couple of days. I've got a Dunkleweizen sitting on my counter, and I just ordered a Holiday Ale and ingredients for a citrus weizen from AHBS.

Wait I have brewed recently, I just forgot about it LOL. I brewed 2 fridays ago out of boredom. :cross:

Sheesh, who can brew and not remember it? Oh, I get it, you were probably drinking one while brewing one, lol! Anyway, yes, it's good to get back to brewing after a hiatus. I've brewed for the past 3 weekends in a row, after not having brewed since May - I was busy all summer composing and recording music for a contest (here in Canada, the CBC is having a contest to replace the theme for Hockey Night In Canada, which I realize won't mean anything to most folks here). I just racked my latest last night, a Dry Irish Stout. The week before I brewed a Kolschy with my homegrown Mt. Hoods, and before that was (I hope) a Hobgoblin Ale clone. Soon I'll be brewing an American Pale Ale (SNPA clone), and then probably a second batch of the Stout. I guess I'll have a decent amount/variety laid up for winter...

Tim

I feel your pain, I just brewed last Sunday for the first time in well over a month. I'm down to my last keg on tap and then nothin but storebought:mad: I have this Friday off so i may try to brew then and then get going regularly for a couple of weeks(just got a shipment from Austin's of 70lbs of various grains)

I haven't made any beer since June.

I have been making wine, Apfelwein and cider though.

It got below 70°F here last night! It might be cooling off enough to get the MLT and Bayou Burner back out of mothballs soon, w00t!

Back