Futurama: Beast With A Billion Backs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it the day it came out, but with a 3 month old baby I just haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it

Ive seen, its pretty good but I liked the first movie a little better. If your a futurama fan you should like it and buy it.
It takes off where the first movie left off, and completes the tear in space time story that starts at the end of the first moive. its full of the same type of humor and everything you can always expect from futurama.

I'll be picking it up very shortly, but no, haven't seen it yet. Good to hear it isn't dissappointing.

Honestly, though I found the first movie to be just a bit tiresome to watch all the way through. So many plot points and scenes jam-packed up against each other. It works well in a 22 minute episode, but somehow just doesn't work as well when it's four episodes zipped together. But, hey, it's still wifey and I's favorite series to watch together (along with Top Gear) so I'm not complaining.

the second movie doesnt have the complex logical flow involving time travel and duplicates the way the first movie did, so its easier to follow if you had trouble with all that. basically if you like futurama you should like this movie.

Its good to see more fans of the show, its always disappointing and frustrating when no one know what the hell im talking about when I mention futurama.

Back