Dream Job! CBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, I did do a search on this but since the homebrew forum search doesnt do three letters...... I used google and I guess it hadnt updated. Oh well, just call me a double posting tool :)

You double-posting fool, you!!
:)

But the thread merger was fair...I got credit (as I posted first), but your thread title was better'n mine so it won.

Cool article, though, eh? I'd be afraid that if beer was my job, I might stop liking it so much, though...too much of a good thing and all that.

Ha. This guy's 28 and makes this statement:

"Most beer drinkers that are a little bit older have always had only one or two styles to choose from, and so it's really the younger beer drinkers that are really, kind of, revitalizing the idea of beer drinking," Kerkmans says.

Pretty bold statement, but I'd say pretty inaccurate.

Maybe I'm just jealous of his job.

Sluggo said:
Pretty bold statement, but I'd say pretty inaccurate.

I'm 26 and I agree with you completely. When I go to beer festivals, or a brewpub and look around at who's drinking "good craft beer" I see a mixture of young (21+ obviously), middle aged, and old. If this guy truely believes that it's just younger people I think he's overlooking a huge market base and in his job that's a huge mistake.

Back