Black Helicopter Porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
I've been working on a lot of designs for my World Domination Beer theme, but this is the only one that is for sure 100% so far. I have about a dozen others that might change, but I thought I'd share this one because I think it's pretty cool. Hope you guys agree.

BlackHelicopterPorter.png

I would prefer a lone black helicopter over many black helicopters. You know, like the one in Goodfellas that was always following him around?

Yeah, that was my original design, but it felt too empty inside the circle; there was way too much white space. So I moved things around and added more helicopters.

Did you use http://www.says-it.com/seal/ for the design.

Here's one I did over there just as an example. It fits into your World Domination theme. You're welcome to use it in any way or just know that there is an Illuminati symbol on that site.

Like I said I just did it as an example to show others the site.

3712-seal.gif

I used says-it to make the outside part, but I've been putting together the interior images myself. I'll go ahead and show the next two I've got in mind. They're for an oatmeal stout and a raspberry beer along the lines of Lindeman's Framboise.

OnDeck.png

I really liked the Nuclear Winter Stout, although you have too much flair on the main column. Should be more of a cylinder.

Black Helicopter Porter, I think more choppers would be good, so many they're little dots in the background.

There has to be some beer that would go with a Daisy-cutter emblem. Maybe a seriously hopped lawnmower ale or something with oak.

As a charter member of the VRWC (Vast Right Wing Conspiracy) I fully approve of that label.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

knewshound

Back