Brew....sit back....brew.....pick nose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying today!!!

It's another brew day, but i have given myself the day off from recipe building, looking at times, hop additions etc....I'm just doing stuff when i feel like it. Guessing the mash and boil times, adding hops if and when....It's based on a known recipe and i know it will still turn out fine so what the hell. It won't be a repeatable brew, but it's nice to take a day off from hitting the numbers.

Life is good!! :D

Good on you brother!

Quite often I tell STYLE to take a flying leap, but I usually do meticulously record boil times etc.

I may have to brew a FLYING LEAP IPA this weekend! Thanks for inspiration.

I'm really enjoying today!!!

It's another brew day, but i have given myself the day off from recipe building, looking at times, hop additions etc....I'm just doing stuff when i feel like it. Guessing the mash and boil times, adding hops if and when....It's based on a known recipe and i know it will still turn out fine so what the hell. It won't be a repeatable brew, but it's nice to take a day off from hitting the numbers.

Life is good!! :D

it's how all my brews have gone this past year. i don't even keep notes... ;)

it's how all my brews have gone this past year. i don't even keep notes... ;)

I'm thinking I will extend this "method" for quite a while longer. It was a blast! Really though, i think that as the Ohio winter kicks in, this will be the only way to go. Too much effort is taken up with stopping stuff freezing to worry about details. :cross:

Back