• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Crankenstein!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I am selling my crankenstein 2s grain mill. I built a base and hopper for it, but it is not really feasible to sell it due to the cost of shipping.

Mill=$60 shipped
add another $20 shipping for base and hopper

This thing works great, better efficeincy than my lhbs and some online retailers. It is adjustable, but after many online have experimented, the original setting is the best.

mill.jpg

mill2.jpg

I picked this up:)

It runs on an electric motor, has a stand, easily adjustable... Also built by a guy that is one of the original homebrewers in Boulder from back in the 70's and 80's :)

mill.jpg

When you adjust it, are the rollers tapered then, or do they stay parallel, even at narrower gaps?

They stay parallel to the best of my knowledge... As i was saying, i read extensively and everyone changed the gap back to original after messing with it, therefore, I never changed the gap myself:)

Back