• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

good deal on kegs on ebay not mine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
just thought maybe someone would want a good price on corny kegs on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Gallon-Ball-L...826?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4153bb0d62

i just bought 4 and got them today, packed well and they look good, half of the handles missing but they look good without it and theyre clean, and for 14 bucks a piece, a no brainer. thought maybe someone on a budget getting into kegging would like this...i dont know the seller or anything but wanted to pass it along.

Looks pretty good, though the $9 shipping per each additional keg brings the total to 25 a pop, which still isn't a bad deal. When ypu say half the handles are missing, do you mean that some of the kegs are totally without handles, or most only have 1?

Also, homebrewing.org sells cornys for 20 a pop if you buy 4 with pretty reasonable shipping, and there quality of keg may be a bit higher. Good find nonetheless, thanks for the heads up!

Looks pretty good, though the $9 shipping per each additional keg brings the total to 25 a pop, which still isn't a bad deal. When ypu say half the handles are missing, do you mean that some of the kegs are totally without handles, or most only have 1?

Also, homebrewing.org sells cornys for 20 a pop if you buy 4 with pretty reasonable shipping, and there quality of keg may be a bit higher. Good find nonetheless, thanks for the heads up!

there is still one handle on there, imagine all the plastic being gone past one side of the in/out posts. you can still carry the keg. never heard of homebrewing.org ill have to check that out.

Back