How do YOU store bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first started homebrewing 10 years ago I saved up these returnable cases and they have been doing me great the whole time. Unfortunately you can't get these anymore.

image-4225589053.jpg

skylar said:
Just built this shelf to store my bottles in. Depending on the bottle size it can fit 60 bottles per shelf.

You have dimensions I would love to build one for the basement

@1fast636 I'll post dimensions when I get home. I think I may make the next one a little bit wider. It holds 10 rows of standard homebrew bottles but it appears I'm about a quarter of an inch from getting 10 rows of Guinness.

Just built this shelf to store my bottles in. Depending on the bottle size it can fit 60 bottles per shelf.

That looks like a disaster waiting to happen. You should find some way to enclose the front sections.

I can see an errant arm or something bumping that, one bottle bumps another and you have a giant domino effect of bottles on the ground.

skylar said:

That's a great idea. Looks like I'm going to have to break out the wood working tools.

I need to build something. Life is getting hectic in the pantry.

Back