Happiness is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixFoFalcon

Reaction score
When a keg is feeling really light, and you get a cloud of yeast in one of your pints, convincing you the next pint will kill the keg... but lo and behold 4 pints later it's still going strong. :D

And its funny how some sometimes happiness is when the keg kicks and you had no idea. THen its time for the next keg to go in that you ahve been waiting to tap.

That's a very good point. Although tonight is my last hoorah before I have to dry out for an upcoming race, so nothing new is going on tap for almost 2 weeks. :(

6 pints and counting... :cross:

I'd love to agree but I am a new brewer... I have four in primary and secondary but nothing ready to keg. I got that major shot of yeast two nights ago from my Cherry Wheat and had 2 servings left. This is the second time this has happened to me. When I have more waiting in the wings I may be able to feel this sense of joy...:( :)

:tank:

Back