GF extract recipe for a Dark Ale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tre6mafya

Reaction score
I am new to GF brewing and am looking to do a extract recipe for a dark ale or brown ale for my sister who is a complete celiac. Does anyone have a recipe they'd be willing to share without too much bitterness?

This is why we need a a GF recipe database. No-nonsense stout, dual spires black lodge ale or lcasanova's brown ale are all popular. You can also check out FB which has a gluten free homebrew page with a ton of recipes.

I have been trying to find this gluten free page on facebook with those plentiful recipes, but have had no luck. Anyone care to post a link? There is a recipe section on hbtalk, why not try to start a thread under that section titled gluten free?

Did not mean to hijack a thread. Doing this on tablet and didnt work right. Meant to start as a new thread will correct when I get to a computer. Sorry

Hey no worries about the hijacking I'm always open to new ideas especially if its recipes!!

Back