Nor Cal Brewing's 13 Days False Bottom giveaway WINNERS!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First congrats to all the winners so far, and thanks to you Jaybird for this great giveaway!

I have a slight observation that I have noticed though from my side at the moment.

So I believe that I have entered every day except the 1st and yesterday due to checkout problems (and then I forgot later in the day:D). However, on my online profile I only see 4 entries, but I also have a series of receipts in a completely different range of numbers than the winners so far (xxxx), so not sure what went on there.

An example receipt number for me is 17714.

Thanks again,

Andrew

That is the reciept number not the order number. If you enter and get a conformation from us at that point. Your entered no matter what. Even if we dont get time to "ring it up" in the POS system the order is still in the system as an "order #" because we draw the numbers from the website not the POS. We are also drawing numbers "up to the minute" of when we draw, so if we dont get to draw a number till 9 at night and you put in an entry at 8:59, your entry for that day is in the system for that drawing. Your all good.

Jay

LOL They were drawn. I was just away from a computer.

Here they are guys

#10 winner is 2807
On to #11 3573
Last of the 12" FB winners is 3652

Now for the drawing of the 15" hinged and level 3

Good luck and congrats to the winners!

Cheers
Jay

Congrats to all the Winners......I was short 1,2,10 entery's every time. I'll stick to partial extract for now :(

Jay, I have not received an E mail yet (I am sure you are a busy guy...) for #2554. I would like to let you know what mods I am interested in...

Damn, how does the next drawing work?

Jay, I have not received an E mail yet (I am sure you are a busy guy...) for #2554. I would like to let you know what mods I am interested in...

I am going to wait till all the winners have been chosen and sent out 1 email to all of you. Then we can set up all the mods from there.
Thanks for playing. This has been fun. There is still the grand prize up for grabs. Good luck!!

We will draw the winner of the 15" at the end of the day on the 31st...

Cheers
Jay

Were you using a RNG or dice or what? Just double checking because no 1xxx numbers were drawn. Looks like there were around 4k entries so that's totally possible, but a little improbable that a 1 in 4 number was not drawn in 12 consecutive pulls.

Were you using a RNG or dice or what? Just double checking because no 1xxx numbers were drawn. Looks like there were around 4k entries so that's totally possible, but a little improbable that a 1 in 4 number was not drawn in 12 consecutive pulls.

There was ø chance of a 1xxx number being drawn. Because none were issued for the drawing. The numbers started around 2450. ;)

We used a sexy, tall, blonde haired, topless female to draw the numbers... Every night we put all the orders in a big cardboard box. My SWMBO took off her shirt whipped it around the room and dove in to the box for a winner!

no we didn't get it on film...LOL

Cheers
Jay

We used a sexy, tall, blonde haired, topless female to draw the numbers... Every night we put all the orders in a big cardboard box. My SWMBO took off her shirt whipped it around the room and dove in to the box for a winner!

no we didn't get it on film...LOL

Cheers
Jay

Thats funny, I have my wife do that same thing one a week, and we don't even have drawings lol

By the way, your site is working great since you looked into it not taking orders.

Cheers :mug: and Thanks for the Drawing.

Final drawing results??? Or did CA slip into the ocean last night? :eek: :D

Well to be fair to everyone in Hawaii we HAD to wait till midnight there....

So here is the winner of the GRAND PRIZE and the best damn 15" false bottom system on the market....

Drum roll PLEASE...............

Order number 2453...

Congratulations and Happy New Year from myself and all of us at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

I may not have won. But that was fun. Thanks again jaybird. I may be contacting you soon for a false bottom

Did the email go out to the winners? I've been checking my junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there but maybe I missed it.

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, I always appreciate free stuff! Thanks for the giveaway!

Back