• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale 3,5 gal glass carboy and 6 gal better bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indibrewer

Reaction score
3 gal glass brand new - $15
5 gal glass - $17
6 gal better bottle- $17

Will ship

If the Better Bottle is in decent shape, I'd be interested. Zip 60152 cost to ship?

glenn514:mug:

glenn514 said:
If the Better Bottle is in decent shape, I'd be interested. Zip 60152 cost to ship?

It is in good shape. I have used it only 4 times. I am not able to get good rate to ship. Maybe you can create a FedEx shipment and email me the label. I am in 06042 area code.

It is in good shape. I have used it only 4 times. I am not able to get good rate to ship. Maybe you can create a FedEx shipment and email me the label. I am in 06042 area code.

Did you try USPS parcel post? I think i shipped a better bottle for about $9 that way before.

Looks like it's not going to be cost-effective for me, unless USPS parcel post is what zeekage says.

I just shipped a 14 pound aquarium filter, in box, nearly the size of a better bottle, to Hawaii via parcel post for only $21. You should be able to ship a better bottle lower 48 for half that or less, I would think.

Back