NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent out the promo code to everyone above this reply that has requested a code. Please let me know if it's not in your inbox or if you're having any issues with using the code.

cheers,

joshua

Stupid question...I have a pin lock set up from you guys...is the 2.5 or 3 compatible with pin lock ? If so, please send me a code.

Stupid question...I have a pin lock set up from you guys...is the 2.5 or 3 compatible with pin lock ? If so, please send me a code.

These new kegs are ball lock but, if you got your kegging system from us, you could still make it work with your exisiting lines because we ship our kits with swivel nuts on the line, allowing our customers to unscrew one set of disconnects and screw on another. If your system is a pin lock, you could add this: http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=13 ($10.95) and be able to switch the disconnects on your lines.

cheers,

joshua

I saw someone ask earlier and didn't see an answer to the question. I am interested but have to wait a few months. Would this still be available than or is this just a LTO. Either way I would like a code as well just in case the money comes earlier.:rockin:

I saw someone ask earlier and didn't see an answer to the question. I am interested but have to wait a few months. Would this still be available than or is this just a LTO. Either way I would like a code as well just in case the money comes earlier.:rockin:

I don't believe we will be selling these new kegs @ these prices in a few months. We don't have an end date just yet (we'll keep you updated) for these prices, but I don't think they'll last past another full week or so.

Now, I am talking with Todd on permanent HBT codes that you guys can use always and this code may be one of those.

For instance: in a few months you are looking to buy a new 3 gallon keg. while the price may have gone back to our everyday pricing, you use the promo code at the point of checkout and you'll get 8% off whatever price the keg is selling for.

I'll PM you the code here, so you have it, and I will definitely keep HBT in the loop regarding codes reserved specifically for HBT members.

cheers,

joshua

Back