• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

22oz Bottles- Trade/Donation/Free(?) - San Diego Local Pickup Only!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gremlyn

Reaction score
So now that I keg and soon will be moving I have a bunch of bombers I'm not going to need nor want to have to transport. I have in the realm of 8 cases of these bottles sitting in my closet waiting to be filled with your delicious beer. They should all be pretty clean, but I'd give them a good soak in Oxyclean or similar product just in case. I was having any issue with some of my yeast sticking to the sides of the bottles, so some may require a bottle brush.

I won't ship and I don't deliver, and since they aren't exactly expensive to buy new I'm not looking for much for them. I think I bought them for $10/case of 12. I do need more kegs, so I could see trading some/all of them for a ball lock. PM me or e-mail if interested: gremlyn1 (at) gmail (dot) com

Back