Greetings from Portland, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxhophead

Reaction score
Hey all I'm new and just wanted to drop in say hey to everyone and introduce myself. So. . . HEY! I've been lurking for a little while and figured it was about time I signed up.

Welcome, Im sure the rest of the PNW crew will wander by soon.

bigjohnmilford said:
welcome to hbt. what do you have brewing?

I just threw together some cider and put it in the fermenter last night. The G/F isn't much of a beer drinker so I thought I'd make her some.

TimBrewz said:
Welcome! I am new from Portland too. Great blog-you are a busy brewer!

Prost, Tim

Thanks Tim, I have a lot of time on my hands lately, gotta occupy it somehow. So are there any OR Brew Crew members on here? I'm thinking about joining but every time I have a spare $30 I end up spending it on brew stuff.:tank:

pdxhophead said:
Thanks Tim, I have a lot of time on my hands lately, gotta occupy it somehow. So are there any OR Brew Crew members on here? I'm thinking about joining but every time I have a spare $30 I end up spending it on brew stuff.:tank:

I am wanting to join OBC too, but I have no time (2 year old at home, wife works evenings) to attend meetings. Spending more time at Steinbarts amongst other brewers is always a good thing in my opinion..

I'm an OBC member, there are a couple others here as well I believe.

Welcome to the forum, you know all of us Oregonians should get together some time, that would be sweet. Hey I see someone from Silverton, I grew up there. What the heck is up with the brew club situation around here I've tried emailing both Capital Brewers and AntiGravity? and I don't get any responses.

EDIT: I guess I should have read more of the thread, looks like a get together is already happening. Why do I have to be busy that weekend?

Back