• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Tap Tower, SS Perlick Forward Sealing Faucet, SS Tower Shank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleben113

Reaction score
I have a dual tap tower for sale with the standard faucets included. The faucets are in need of cleaning but are usable. The shanks were unusable when I bought the tower so I removed them. If you would just like the tower and standard shanks: $50 shipped

The tower does have some where on it from the old crappy shank collars but most of that is covered up when you attach faucets/collars.

I also have a SS perlick faucet and an all SS tower shank that I could throw in there for an extra cost. Neither of these have ever run beer and are brand new, despite having been assembled on the tower. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these. These together are $85 new.

The perlick is a Forward Sealing Creamer Faucet 575SS (as seen here)

The shank is a SS tower shank (this one)

Prices:
Tower= $50 shipped
Perlick Faucet= $35 shipped
Shank= $30 shipped

Or you can buy the whole set for $100 shipped

439.jpg
349.jpg

275.jpg
189.jpg

As you can see from the bottom right one, there is some wear but it looks fine once you attach another shank and collar.

I'm willing to sell all individually or as a set. First come first serve. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. Thanks for looking

Cheers :mug:

I (obviously) haven't received the item from uncleben113 yet as the payment was just sent today, but my endorsement goes to him for anyone who may consider buying from him in the future. Very easy transaction, great communication, and as is for everyone on here, he's a homebrewer. What more could you ask for?

Back