What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martha flocc yes.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396474140.276864.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396474151.374980.jpg

Nightcap. Smacked!

Boston Lager in some chain steak place 700 miles from home. My skin nearly melted when I got out of the car and it was 86 degrees.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I swear be echinacea, start taking it as soon as people around me start getting sick till spring and I'm generally heathy, coffee
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echinacea

that stuff grows wild in SW South Dakota and into Wyoming. you chew on it & it makes your mouth numb.

trying out my Belgium Strong w/ cocoa nibs, vanilla bean, and rum soaked oak. I'll try another in a few months. the flavors are starting to meld nicely though.

Boston Lager in some chain steak place 700 miles from home. My skin nearly melted when I got out of the car and it was 86 degrees.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Enjoy within 25 years haha thats awesome

I'll buy one to save for 25 years lol. With how good it is, I don't think I could. I'm gonna go buy a bunch of em and call it my KBS purchase. That's how good I think this beer is.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I'll buy one to save for 25 years lol. With how good it is, I don't think I could. I'm gonna go buy a bunch of em and call it my KBS purchase. That's how good I think this beer is.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Damn, ive never even heard of that beer. Is it from MO?

I can't fish and drink. I need to be on my toes. But when the fishings done I'm getting hammered. Lol

I fish to drink.

Home brew DIPA
View attachment 190090

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Went to 3 different creeks and got nothing. It was opening day of inland trout and most creeks were muddy and high. Apparently you shouldn't drink and fish a creek. At the last one, I slipped on a rock while crossing it and fell in, and had water gush into my waders. Sucked to say the least. Got home and was catching up on this thread and dropped my phone in the driveway and smashed the screen.
At least I got to go to the sabres game AND they won.

Water as I drank wayyyy too much yesterday. Maybe a beer after the kids are in bed.

Having another 1x2 IPA. Celebrating getting out of training early. Spent all day doing federal IRB training for a clinical study, but I scored a new iPad as part of the deal so it's all good!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

What are you drinking now? well, I am drinking a fresh made lemonade gratis my wife who only knows the recipe. It is superb. It is amazing the intricacies to making a lemonade. The delicate citrus, the sweet nuances, the totally satisfying flavour. Man, I don't know what you are drinking, but this has it beat 10 yards...

What are you drinking now? well, I am drinking a fresh made lemonade gratis my wife who only knows the recipe. It is superb. It is amazing the intricacies to making a lemonade. The delicate citrus, the sweet nuances, the totally satisfying flavour. Man, I don't know what you are drinking, but this has it beat 10 yards...

That sounds great, but I had a Heady, so, no. :cross:

Man i was productive tonight... Made dinner, bottled a nugget smash, and bottled some apfelwein, took my dog for a run and now she's done haha... Ooh and i started my vegetable.seeds, 3 more 5 gallon batches to bottle and then the rest of my brew stuff is of to storage... Moving to my gfs parents at the end of the month and I'm gonna feel out how they feel about me brewing there... Rant over

1396483822626.jpg

Back