Looking for beer glasses??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my $1.97 20oz glass mug from Wal-Mart. Nice big handle to hold onto. I think all beer glasses should have a handle...IMO.

Sweet find! The Brussels collection doesn't seem like too bad of a deal. 6 glasses for around $50. Shipping kills the deal for me though.

Bed Bath & Beyond carries the Libbey Poco Grande which works great for serving Belgians. $10 for a set of 4. My local store didn't have them in stock but they ordered them for me, delivered to my house and waived the shipping charge.

8737715839406P.JPG

Wait.... a FILL mark on german glasses? I knew they took beer serious over there but damn. thats extreme.

It's actually German law that all beer be served in glasses with that fill mark, and (technically) they must fill to that mark. The volume above the mark is for head space.

If you go to any German festivals, or really busy bars (especially bars that cater to Americans) they will often try to short sell you on the beer.

I've even heard of "sting operation" type stuff, where they try and catch suspected "short-sellers."

:off: Sorry for Hijacking :off:

Back