Jocky box Coils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I know the standard for cooling coils is 50 to 100 feet of stainless steel coil, but has any out tried to use plastic refrigerator tubing? or Copper? I Guess 25 feet on 3/8 in copper might work as well?

Bobby M and I kinda pieced this one together for my wedding ;)

http://homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=39103

IMG_9458.JPG

Ooooh thats cool!

Thanks, I'm trying to put one together for my Bachelor party in February, I have two threw wall taps from my old fridge conversion that I will use. That looks like a sweet set up for you wedding. The place we are doing the reception said No kegs, but I got them to throw in a Super selection of Anderson Vally beers.

So I went a little over board, But I was thinking that some day i might want seven taps! or I might try using the 5 remaining paths linked together as a wort chiller , that way my jocky box will have two uses.

b96c_1.JPG

I got this on ebay for 108 with shipping. it is new with all the fittings.

is looks to be $50 less than the cheapest I found, and There are two left if any one wants one.

Back