Control Panel Pictures please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I am building a centralized control panel for my rig. It will be a plate with a switch for my electric HLT heater, a switch for my pump, a switched 2 socket outlet and a Ranco Temperature controller for the HLT running in circuit with the HLT heater and switch. I tried to post a drawing, but that never works for me :confused: . My drawings always are too large and I can't figure out how to reduce them.

Anyway, anybody have any cool pictures of similar projects so I can steal your ideas? And does anybody have advice on reducing the size of a drawing in a Word document?

I know this isn't a piture of a controller for ya BrewPastor, but I just had to say this.

I love this board! I look at the Pastor's brewery and it is a set up that is almost everyone's wet dream and even he comes here looking for help. That means there is hope for me!!!!

Great work Pastor

ever envious!

John

BP....go up to the greenboard and PM "colplink". I think he has one of the sweetest control panels ever, and I think he even builds them. He might give/sell you the plans.

I will get some pictures up, but I have put my control panel together. It is nothing compared to some I have seen, but it gets the job done. It has a power switch for my pump, a switched dual outlet, and a switched for my heating element, with a Ranco temp. controller for the same. I used covered switches and outlets for the wet location, mounted it all on a metal plate, so it fits into my rig nicely.

I will gets some photos up soon.

Back