What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep.

20141219_173856[1].jpg

Which Ballast Point are you at? Looks like the one in downtown San Diego?
That grapefruit IPA is pretty floccin good. Especially when its fresh from the source :D

You know your bars sir. Headed to monkey paw next. What's going on at stone tonight?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419029474.249663.jpgbig eye(best damn beer ever) a English malty big eye and finally a saludos -saison with honey and spices. Pretty solid saison.

You know your bars sir. Headed to monkey paw next. What's going on at stone tonight?
View attachment 242895big eye(best damn beer ever) a English malty big eye and finally a saludos -saison with honey and spices. Pretty solid saison.

I use that Ballast Point as the "cell phone lot" when waiting for people to land at the airport :D.

My company Christmas party is just down the street from stone, so SWMBO and I thought we may stop by before hand to fill some growlers :mug:

I use that Ballast Point as the "cell phone lot" when waiting for people to land at the airport :D.

My company Christmas party is just down the street from stone, so SWMBO and I thought we may stop by before hand to fill some growlers :mug:

Yeah it's crazy how close the airport is here. We were looking for parking and it felt like the plane's gear was gonna hit the roof of the rental car.

What's cool to hit up between San Diego and Irvine? That's where we're staying this weekend

Yeah it's crazy how close the airport is here. We were looking for parking and it felt like the plane's gear was gonna hit the roof of the rental car.

What's cool to hit up between San Diego and Irvine? That's where we're staying this weekend

Ya, supposedly the San Diego airport is one of the hardest to land at because of how close buildings are to the flight path of planes. Check your PM.

Im having another floccin coffee. this weekend cannot come soon enough...

leinenkugel's winter bite

was not impressed, however, an ounce and a half of johnny walker red label and it is quite enjoyable. :ban:

Ya, supposedly the San Diego airport is one of the hardest to land at because of how close buildings are to the flight path of planes. Check your PM.

Im having another floccin coffee. this weekend cannot come soon enough...

Flew into SD many times. Love coming in and almost hitting those buildings in downtown

Back