What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An afterwork tall boy.

image-1713450445.jpg

Attachments

• image-2771092393.jpg
    image-2771092393.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
Nelson citra saison from dinner and gravity sample from my ecy02 brown ale. Racked this batch over to a better bottle and pitched new batch on the cake. Great nose so far - funk, chocolate, and coffee. Doesn't taste so great, kinda burns my mouth, but very promising at two months. Up to 40 gallons in the sour patch!!

View attachment 107715
If you need to get rid of some of that you can send it my way!! :mug:

Left hand Milk Stout,think I like it better than the nitro so far-have to try another nitro soon ,first nitro I ever tried was barely chilled down from being on the room temp shelf.

Sierra Nevada's Pale ale "accidentally" bumped to 7.5%, and dry hopped with Simcoe.

snpa.jpg

Be proud, I did 60% of the work before cracking a beer. The second beer-on-shelf was for effect. ;) Nice drill though, no? Milwaukee does not bless around, they make one trusty grain mill motor. :D

Packing boxes while drinking is another story. Hope I didn't break anything... Finishing off the night with a Teady Hopper. I'm expecting this keg to kick any pint now.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Be proud, I did 60% of the work before cracking a beer. The second beer-on-shelf was for effect. ;)

Packing boxes while drinking is another story. Hope I didn't break anything... Finishing off the night with a Teady Hopper. I'm expecting this keg to kick any pint now.

Are you guys moving?

Back