Filling a tank on Saturday around Boston??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just check my CO2 tank and it's almost empty. Does anybody know where I can get a tank filled on Saturday around Boston. I'm in Watertown.

The Welding shop near me is open for a few hours on Saturdays, you might see if there is one by you. They are also the cheapest place for me to get gas.

The Welding shop near me is open for a few hours on Saturdays, you might see if there is one by you. They are also the cheapest place for me to get gas.

Yeah, That's the problem. I have one right down the street from my house, but it's closed on weekends.

I have 2 "gas" places nearby. For "beergas" (70/30 N2/CO2) these places wanted $39 and $62.60 for 5#! (exchange only with 2 days notice) The welding shop 10 miles away wants $18 and will fill MY tank plus LeftHand Brewing is right down the street so it's a no brainer!

I actually had this problem last week. I found a place in Malden named Arco Welding Supply Inc‎. They are open on Saturdays from 9-1. only about 25 minute drive from the city.

Back