"Other" rides

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
This has probably already been done but let's see some of your other rides...

78 Triumph Spitfire 1500. 53 horses of neck-snapping power! It's like driving a go-kart on the street. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

spitpolish1_sm.jpg

spitpolish2_sm.jpg

spitpolish3_sm.jpg

spitpolish4_sm.jpg

-Joe

wienermobile3_2.jpg

J/k - :D

This is isn't mine - mine is yellow - bright yellow with black trim.
589.jpg

Not pretty, but it is good on gas.

bike006nk2.jpg

Ive changed a few things since this pic was taken but its mostly the same.

EDIT: I forgot to add the frame fork and stem are hand built (lugged CroMo, silver brazed) by my brother.

ok everyday I drive a boring nissan sentra

on the weekends I get to drive this toy

DSCN0570.JPG

1983 Chevy S-10 with a custom built Air Ride system that runs at 200psi
it will pull the fron tires off of the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to work on it for 2 years since I went on workers comp. Right after I graduated from college I hurt my back (5 herniated discs). Spent 3 years and 18 grand taking the car completely apart and putting it back together. All the work was done by me and a buddy and it still sits in his barn. His mother is cool with it and understands the situation. I just closed my case so I have some money to finish it up. I'm afraid I'm going to have to have the body shop finish the rest up for me though, or at least most of it anyways.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2079062

I haven't been able to work on it for 2 years since I went on workers comp. Right after I graduated from college I hurt my back (5 herniated discs). Spent 3 years and 18 grand taking the car completely apart and putting it back together. All the work was done by me and a buddy and it still sits in his barn. His mother is cool with it and understands the situation. I just closed my case so I have some money to finish it up. I'm afraid I'm going to have to have the body shop finish the rest up for me though, or at least most of it anyways.

That is the baddest Taurus I have ever seen In my Life! Friggin sweet man, How is your back now? I cant imagine the pain of that many herniated discs.

is that an SHO with the Yamaha V-8 ?

that is freaking cool!!!! I am not a fan of fords, but I can respect the work that you have done. that is some really top notch work !

RICLARK, I'm doing OK now; some days are better than others. Doctors were unable to operate because of the location of the discs so I'm stuck living with it and having to try to rehab my back with physical therapy. Hopefully it'll work and I'll be able to live a somewhat normal life in a year. It hasn't stopped me from brewing, though I am kind of hurting from brewing and bottling this week. I usually brew with one of my friends so they can do all my lifting for me.

Cheeto1977, Thanks, yep that's a SHO (Super High Output) with a Yamaha engine. It's a V6 not the V8, but the 6 is a far superior motor. Even without all those mods, the V6's with a manual transmission would blow the doors of the V8 SHO's. The V8 didn't come out until the Generation III SHO's in 1996.

Back