Old fridge = new Kegerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhatsOnTap

Reaction score
And to think, 2 months ago I was griping about having 3 fridges just taking up space! I zipped the egg tray, butter shelf, and other space-takers off of the inside face of the door with my dremel tool, put some extra insulation in there and even installed some paneling to make her look pretty :ban: I put a stair step bottom in because of some engineering issues and found I can fit 4 kegs and my CO2 bottle in there comfortably! It's not a very big fridge, either. Now I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for some fittings/tap handles and I'll be all set. My brother in law does vinyl work; maybe I can get some sweet decals for it!:rockin:

You guys are totally right...I'll properly boast with the megapixels to prove it! I have to admit that SWMBO wasn't really thrilled about the idea but she's cool with it now. Lesson is: better to ask forgiveness than permission. Can we write a secret rulebook or something, maybe The Formerly Unwritten Rules of Homebrewing? Anyway, I'll get back with you guys on the 'rator!

Back