Job Satisfaction-with Survey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate your job satisfaction

• Love It

• Hate It

• Not my ideal job, but it's OK

• It pays the bills

• Other

• I'd like to work with Ralph Nader

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Not ideal, but OK"

I really, really like my career, as that's what I've decided to make it. My dream job was forest ranger or game warden, but I didn't want to go to school. Oh but I should have cause it looks like I'm going to anyway. I take lots of classes now as it is.

I'm a wastewater plant operator. As we say, "It's a crappy job". Y'all just keep drinking beer. The end result keeps me employed. :p

After 18+ years in the Navy, doing the same thing that McKbrew does and not seeming to really know what I want to do when I really grow up and have to get a REAL job. It has been fun and exciting but the kids are getting older and would really like to spend more time with them and the brew (can't really take the brew underway with me; Uncle Sam doesn't allow it :drunk:)! Just buying a new house and really have no clue what I am even qualified for to do on the outside.

Corey_James said:
"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." - Ben Franklin

Hey Corey, I really gotta question the authenticity of your signature. Although Van Leuvenhoek had already observed tiny things under a microscope lens, the word bacteria, to describe a specific class of the little things, would not be used for some time after Ben had checked out.
Remember guys, the Rheinheitsgebot originally made no mention of yeast, because no one knew that they were there for another couple hundred years!
A google search attributes that quote to someone named David Auerbach, but I won't completely rule out the possibility that Franklin was a time traveling member of the Knights Templar.

Back