• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beverage Air Commercial Kegerator BM23 $800

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
This is a beverage air bm23 commercial kegerator. Its in great shape. Comes with a co2 tank, keg tap, cleaning kit and a few tap handles. I was going to build this into a bar at my house, but i had to buy a new heater instead. Its a $1300 unit. The new specs for it can be found here. http://www.micromatic.com/keg-refrigerators/kegerators-pid-BM23.html

i have ball lock fittings on right now, so i will include them. i can also deliver within an hours drive from Blue Bell, PA.

I would rather not ship. this firs 4 corny kegs along with a 5# co2 tank. my plan was to put a 4 tap tower on top, but the money went to the new heater instead.

3nf3pe3le5O65W45U3b3c2ac2dc671a041017.jpg

3n73k63o25V15O05R3b3cdc6e6985ed3f1e31.jpg

i also have an "s: system tap for many european beers. Keg beer taps for beers Europe: Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light, Belle-Vue, Scottish & Newcastle, and Pilsner Urquell. $40 extra.
also an "A" system tap. this is for many german beers like Warsteiner / Spaten / Paulaner / Hoegaarden $65 extra.
Both of these taps are brand new, never used.

3ne3k03m55Y65Z15U4b3c95f38300a9a31e69.jpg

3n73p13l25O55W25U3b3c7c966097a0d61a85.jpg

I can vouch for the quality of this kegerator. I own the wood grade model myself. It will nicely hold 4 pin or ball lock kegs, with the co2 tank inside. The nice thing is all the parts are still available. I got mine which was old and a little rusty. Took everything apart cleaned and ordered a few parts and it is like a champ.

I have one as well and love it. Just a word to the wise, do not lay it down on its back, always keep it upright. The oil will mix with the freon if you lay it down and cost you another $200 to have it fixed. Ask me how I know.......

as stated above. i can deliver locally. i have a truck with a lift gate. it will be kept upright the entire time.

Back