Regulator Mount

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoRoToRiUm

Reaction score
I am looking to do something like this:

keg8.jpg

Found on this thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/sanyo-4912-kegerator-conversion-19596/

My problem is, my regulator does not have any back plates/mounts.

4884.jpg

Purchased here:

Double CO2 Regulator :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

Any ideas?

Dual Lock Fastener Tape (AKA heavy duty velcro). I've used this in a couple places where drilling and bolting wasn't an option. Very small patches will do the trick.

You'll also need a high pressure line to connect the tank and regulator. Paintball suppliers are probably the best source.

I've decided to mount this on the door- safer. I kept the innards of my door on, so I am going to change it to hinge on the left, and then mount regulator to the door. I already have a hose, going to Lowes (uggh) shortly to get elbow connection (that way don't have to drill door panel, fits on side next to can dispenser). This way, other then how I decide to mount it, it's still rather stock (other then gas in hole and the tower :). I'll post for others in case they're looking for something like this.

Thanks for the suggestion david 42, I might end up doing that...

Back