another shady transaction complete....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I met up with BOSTONBREWIN' at Hooters to get my share of a 50# sack of extra light DME.

To the uninformed observer: Guy-A gave Guy-B some cash, and Guy-B gave Guy-A a big bag of white powder.

Today, I met up with BeeGee to get my share of a bulk hops order.

To the uninformed observer: Guy-A gave Guy-B some cash, and Guy-B gave Guy-A several vacuum packs of leafy green material.

I think the cops are starting to follow me around....

-walker

ka50_6.jpg

Is that why you changed your name and avatar? So they wouldn't recognize you?

Imperial Walker said:
A few weeks ago I met up with BOSTONBREWIN' at Hooters to get my share of a 50# sack of extra light DME.

To the uninformed observer: Guy-A gave Guy-B some cash, and Guy-B gave Guy-A a big bag of white powder.

Today, I met up with BeeGee to get my share of a bulk hops order.

To the uninformed observer: Guy-A gave Guy-B some cash, and Guy-B gave Guy-A several vacuum packs of leafy green material.

I think the cops are starting to follow me around....

-walker

I haven't bought weed in 25 years. When did the dope dealers start packaging their grass in vacuum sealed bags? :D
Jeff

BOSTONBREWIN' said:
I haven't bought weed in 25 years. When did the dope dealers start packaging their grass in vacuum sealed bags? :D
Jeff

when you buy several pounds of it, that's the way it is packaged. ;)

-walker

I would like to see you get "busted" just for my personal enjoyment. I could see it now on CNN . . . .

CNN said:
North Carolina State Troopers have arrested 2 men as major drug king pins. They were caught completeing their transaction at Hooters and were both found with 25# of malt and several ounces of hops. Both men have been released but not befor a body cavity search

:ban:

Just wait til we start swapping Mason jars in the parking lot. We'll have the Feds on our asses.
Jeff

To tell the truth i think that cop would be pissed off if he pulled u over and all u had was DME and Hops... He'd think he had this big break and bam just some dud making beer....

I know that when i got my priming sugar i felt like i should hide it in the truck!

...learned a thing or two from Charlie, don't ya know...

You better stay away from Walkerhead road...

Pumbaa, you mentioning a body cavity search combined with your avatar is just SICK and WRONG, man. SICK. and. WRONG.

Poor Willy....

autoferret said:
I know that when i got my priming sugar i felt like i should hide it in the truck!

When I was dividing up the first 4 lbs of the hops, I felt like a criminal... sitting at the kitchen table, table covered in green buds, plastic bags, a scale...

I actually got up and closed the curtains so no one would see me from the street!

-walker

Pumbaa, you mentioning a body cavity search combined with your avatar is just SICK and WRONG, man. SICK. and. WRONG.

ROFLMAO I never even thought about that . . . For the record Willy is for the Pog Mo Thoin part, I was getting tired of my "unibrewer" avatar

Back