• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.5" SS RIMS Tube with Tri-Clover Sight Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahave

Reaction score
Here is a build list of the RIMS tube for sale:
(2) 1.5” SS Tee
(1) 1.5” x 4” nipple
(3) 1.5” to ½” hex (wort in/out & 1/2” temp probe)
(1) 1.5” to 1” hex (fitting for element)
(2) 1.5” triclover clamp & gasket
(1) 1.5” triclover to 1.5” MPT
(1) 1.5” sight glass (st patt’s)
(1) 1.5” triclover to 1.5” FPT
(1) 1500 Watt ULWD 120v element

$175 for the lot, will consider trade offers

I love the sight glass and will be using one in my HERMS build. Despite my love for it, I would prefer to sell it and buy a more reasonably priced one (smaller). I have over $200 in the RIMS tube project. I only had half a dozen or so brews before I decided to change to a different system.

Everything was purchased from st pat’s or Murray’s and are in what I would consider like new condition. The only exception would be the heating element and the 1” HEX for the element, which show small amounts of surface oxidation from the electric element. Camlocks not included, unless you really want them. Buyer pays shipping & payment fees (paypal). Or local pickup if you live around pittsburgh, PA

Assembled:

Without sight glass:

video in action:
http://youtu.be/UvOP-jTVxIo

sorry to hijack bug where did you get you ulwd heating element and how long is it

It was brought to my attention that cheaper components are out there compared to St Pat's.

I am willing to offer the setup for $175 shipped.

Back