The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. just got caught up on this thread. There's 30 minutes of my life gone forever. I can't believe that winter fishing wasn't awesome though. Who'd have thought that? And Bird, you probably weren't even seasick -but had food poisoning from eating something at PTN's the night before.

I just signed up for the opportunity to be able to pay $220/person to go to the AHC and get yet another super major life altering 4 day hang over. Hope I "win the lottery" so I can go hang in the Big Mitten of the Midwest. Kinda weird way they're running ticket sales this year, but we'll see how things shake down.

And, before it is required, GFY.

wow. just got caught up on this thread. There's 30 minutes of my life gone forever. I can't believe that winter fishing wasn't awesome though. Who'd have thought that? And Bird, you probably weren't even seasick -but had food poisoning from eating something at PTN's the night before.

I just signed up for the opportunity to be able to pay $220/person to go to the AHC and get yet another super major life altering 4 day hang over. Hope I "win the lottery" so I can go hang in the Big Mitten of the Midwest. Kinda weird way they're running ticket sales this year, but we'll see how things shake down.

And, before it is required, GFY.

I really want to go to NHC this year, but it would be spending yet another $1000-1500 I don't have...

Ask Cape to sponsor you. He's loaded, he can use it as a tax write off.

He doesn't talk about it much but he owns a wicked successful brewery and he's got bars clamering for his beer. He's rolling-in-the-dough.

Cape has a brewery? Since when?

He bought a bunch of big pots a few years ago, trying to be in on the ground floor of the impending Deep Fried Pig boom. When that didn't go off as he expected he shifted gears, brought in investors and rented space in a former brothel.

He tries to keep it all pretty hush hush.

I don't wonder why. It's not worth it. I just wish he would leave. He should be deported to Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You cant do that, it would piss off the canadians.That might spark a border war. They might stop the flow of Labatts. Personally I'm willing to take that chance.

Did you just have an argument in your head and totally reverse your opinion in two sentences? Impressive. Let's use that brain to find a way to get him deported.

Better yet let's send him to Mexico! Mexico City to be exact. Anyone know some coyotes that are willing to take a drugged guy back over the border?

I don't care if he stays on this country, we've got a zillion other irritating arseholes in this country, Congress for exampje. What's one more? I just wish he's stop hanging here. I work with mentally ill people daily and I'll tell you, I just can't understand the pathogy behind insisting on pushing yourself into a group of people who tell you on a regular basis they wish you would leave. Bizarre stuff right there.

Look who is on the bottom of the list
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393009130.019042.jpg

Cool. One would have thought that Cape would have lobbied for better name placement than 'bottom of the list'. Perhaps it's 'save the best for last' mentality?

Just typed five paragraphs about why there is a difference between Cape, etc. busting balls and that other guy busting balls and in the end I just erased the whole thing. I don't care what his problem is, I just wish he would go away. He knows without a doubt that I mean it when I say that. Whatever. I'm going back to ignoring him and am aggravated at myself for interacting with him again.

On the other hand, the Boys from the Bog are on a list with some impressive brews. I'd be pretty happy if any of my Dirty Water Brews ended up anywhere near that list.

(Christ, if that wasn't a world class case of ball washing I've never seen one. I'm frankly a little sick to my stomach right now.)

It's ok Paul. We know.

Btw drinking a stinger. Hoping it takes the sting out of the us loss

It's Friday afternoon. Every Friday at 1:30-2:00 you can find me at bbc Walpole. Me and my colleagues work from here

Latest posts

Back