What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a Pliny the Elder while they get ready to fill those snifters in the background with the Younger

IMG-20140312-00251.jpg

Moving along while waiting for Pliny The Younger to tap...DC Brau On The Wings Of Armageddon. This bar is fast becoming one of my favorites.

IMG-20140312-00253.jpg

Having a Pliny the Elder while they get ready to fill those snifters in the background with the Younger

Overrated, overhyped mediocre beer.
(Said by someone who will probably never have Pliny the Younger and is slightly jealous right now.):p

(Said by someone who will probably never have Pliny the Younger and is slightly jealous right now.):p

What's sad is that I am one state over from where it is made and like you will probably never get to try it, but halfway across the country people can walk into the bar and get a pour off a fresh keg. But I'm not bitter... :drunk:

Depends on how you define overrated/overhyped. The beer itself...yeah, it's both of those as a beer, but as a reason to tell my wife, "Babe, I'm taking a personal day and drinking beer all day...it's Pliny day."...it's f'ing priceless.

I want to say this is ivegot2legs brew. Whoever is responsible, it is damn good!

Pretty carbonated though but amazing.
image-4.jpeg

That's what I love about this thread - someone always spots the flaw in a comment - and not afraid to call it out! :rockin:

(No matter how foul or disgusting! ;) )

I think you mean "spot the flaw." Jeebus Mark! Learn to type! :p

Edit: ahh, didn't get it before you edited.

What's sad is that I am one state over from where it is made and like you will probably never get to try it, but halfway across the country people can walk into the bar and get a pour off a fresh keg. But I'm not bitter... :drunk:

If you are not bitter, you obviously need more IBU's. Get this Hooligan some hops, STAT!

Can't quote on mobile without crashing right now :(

Fuzzy - no. No lines at all, even as they started filling the snifters. I think there are still tickets left. That's what happens on a Wednesday afternoon in the burbs! :mug:

If you are not bitter, you obviously need more IBU's. Get this Hooligan some hops, STAT!

Well I did just finish my coffee and am considering cracking a beer next... It's only 11 here and I am still working, but nobody here cares anyway :rockin:

I always need to try more anchor. I just never buy them. Just bought foghorn and really enjoyed it.

Now this. I'm not tired work is going to suck tomorrow

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Their seasonal bock beer is delicious also if you get a chance to pick some up

This one never gets old to me. The malt base is very similar to Anchor Steam even though it's quite a bit darker, which shouldn't surprise me as much as it does. View attachment 185280

Back