AHS Label Sheets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Austin Homebrew sometimes is woefully lacking in their product descriptions. ..

I'm thinking about trying to label, as my fiancee has access to a color laserjet at her office. So I see these label sheets on AHS, but the descriptions don't say whether they actually have adhesive on the back or not. WTF? Anyone know what the deal is?

I bought some. They are single sheet, so you cut them to fit. They are gummed so I use a wet sponge to get them to adhere. Here's what they are selling.

Gummed_Plain_Label_White_135x183.jpg

I got this info here.

Professional label making paper. Enough gummed paper to label 108 bottles or more based on 6 labels per page. Customize and personalize label sizes and shapes. Here's how to use: 1) Custom design a label by hand or with your favorite software. 2) Print your label onto your gummed label paper using a printer or photocopy machine. 3) Cut and apply to your beer and wine bottles for a professional and personlized appearance. Only moisten to apply if using a laser printer or copier. Use an Avery glue stick if you make your label using an ink jet type printer. 18 pages of gummed 8-1/2'' x 11'' label paper per package. Capatable with most inkjet and laser printers.

I used a laser printer on mine and a wet sponge on the adhesive backing. They stick and dry well.

Apfelweinbottle.jpg

aekdbbop said:
those look great ed... good that you put "return the bottles" on there.. smart idea.

Thanks. At $3 a pop, I sure want them back. The 1 liter size makes short work of bottling.

Back