What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2929084034.jpg

Bruclear Rye Saison. 2013 AHA NHC commemorative brew, acquired through trade with mcbaumannerb. Much better than BA would lead you to believe. Very good Saison, thanks Mark!

Started with a SN Celebration, now finishing a Founders Harvest Ale, not sure which I like better. Going to require a bit more taste testing, heheheh...........

2013-11-16 17.04.48.jpg

A NB Dry Dock Urca Vanilla Porter. Just my 2nd PM brew and 2nd time using a secondary. Took just over a month to carb up. Soaked the beans in some JimBeam. Not much if any bourbon taste, but it pretty damn good if you ask me. Cheers all!

image-3710507086.jpg

View attachment 160575

Neshaminy Creek Triute Tripel. There was some brief banter about this beer when I posted a trade pic, so I was expecting it to be good. I was not let down, excellent beer. Thanks Mark!

They are a great little brewery that is still expanding to serve the Philly market. I haven't had a bad one from them yet.

View attachment 160641

Bruclear Rye Saison. 2013 AHA NHC commemorative brew, acquired through trade with mcbaumannerb. Much better than BA would lead you to believe. Very good Saison, thanks Mark!

Better than the Round Guys exploding commemorative can! Glad you enjoyed them! Having water before I run out to pick up a pizza and then I'll hit some brew!

finsfan said:
Now thats a good joke, still in the suite getting free drinks Cuz I dont like guys Having another homer and.proud of it
Better drink up its a nail biter. K St can't throw the ball ever since Lynn Dickie hahahahaha.

This is just kind of ok. Definitely not as pungent or aromatic as it should be. Almost no aroma, actually. All the flavors are mild. Nothing really stands out.

ForumRunner_20131116_181240.jpg

Under carbed hard root beer got alil excited and pulled the trigger way to early lol but still amazing

image-2454379027.jpg

I went to an all-grain brewing class where beer was served so I had a nice little buzz going on. :D Now I'm having water before I head on out to hang with some people.

I'm drinking a rare (for me) commercial brew: Southern Tier 2X Rye. Could be the ABV talking, but it's fantastic. This is the one that convinced me to put together a big rye of my own, which I'll brew in another week or two. If it comes out half as good I'll be a happy guy.

Drinking some water after a failed brewday... 10gal of wort got dumped, was 20 points low on my OG for an IPA that had a ton of hops in it. That's what I get for being cocky and not measuring pre-boil gravity. Dammit

Southern Tier's 2XMAS seasonal, "ALE BREWED with FIGS, ORANGE PEELS and SPICES. 2 VARITIES of HOPS and 4 Types of MALTS." (Their caps, not mine.) Yecch. The aroma isn't too bad, but the taste reminds me of the incense they use at Catholic Funerals. Glad I bought a mixed sixer...

Back