Neighbor has stolen kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schneemann

Reaction score
What can I do about a neighbor who has some kegs in his back yard? Generally speaking, I don't want to be a rat who goes squealing about everything other people do, but this guy's an asshat anyway. Is there someone who should be alerted to the fact that this guy has these kegs?

What do you mean by stolen kegs? Are they kegs that are still full of beer that the guy swiped out of a liquor store or something or are they just empty kegs he never bothered to return??

asshat.. that's funny.

What do you mean by stolen kegs? Are they kegs that are still full of beer that the guy swiped out of a liquor store or something or are they just empty kegs he never bothered to return??

asshat.. that's funny.

They're empty, AFAIK, and he's never bothered to return them. They've been there at least 2 years.

Honestly, alerting the authorities makes you That Guy. You know, the one that complains about the grass being too tall, or a project car parked in the driveway. If they bother you so much, ring his bell and ask if you can use em. You could probably call the distributor, but they won't send someone out or even call the guy about it.

Yeah .....going along with the thread asking if anyone had ever had the cops called on them for brewing, I say don't worry about your neighbors. Unless you see him burying a body bag or something...

.....also if he put a deposit down theres really nothing you can do. Ask him to sell them to you which he will probably do(go over there with cash in hand) if he says no then stop being a ****** and mind your own business

.....also if he put a deposit down theres really nothing you can do. Ask him to sell them to you which he will probably do(go over there with cash in hand) if he says no then stop being a ****** and mind your own business

There's the answer.

Yeah, there's no reason to f*ck with the dude...unless, of course, there's some unfinished revenge to undertake for some prior *****ebaggery committed on his part.

In that case, I'd just gank 'em under the guise of night. If they've been back there for that long...he'll never notice 'em anyway.

I have an idea. Post it on the internet and wait for something as ethically challenged or as equally illegal to happen your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back