Hop Flavored Cigar?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thodson2010

MadBrewer
Reaction score
Might be worth a try.

Do it and let us know what your thoughts are.

Not sure that would be for me, but along those lines I tried a Humidor Amber Ale Homebrew that was supposed to have notes of cedar and tobacco. It reeked like moth balls and tasted like puddle water; I tried it after watching 4 other people spit it out. Some things aren't meant to be mixed.

I mentioned this cigar to SWMBO and she replied "why don't we just get you some hops and have you try brewing beer?"

She has always been resistant to beer brewing because of the space it requires and possible odors.

So, thodson2010, your thread has done me a solid favor. Thanks for that. :mug:

Haha Fantastic! Glad to see another homebrewer getting permission! I will say it is a bug though, and man does she bite hard! Good luck on brewing, and be sure to ask on the forum if you ever have any questions!

@hungryforhops - Sweet! I might have to order a few then and try 'em out!

did you ever try that cigar? i love hops in pretty much anything, I would be very interested in seeing how they go in a cigar

Back