Mythbusters: Do Women Fart Episode

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can assure you that they do.
The Queen doesn't though. She has had a fartondectomy and does it in her handbag like a real lady should.

I think those granny-panties were interfering with the results. Something a little smaller, a little thong (or tanga)-ish wouldn't interfere as much with the measuring equipment. :D

um.... how about NO?

2ee15f74f33a14e11ec58cb55d8c_240.jpg

I got no red X, sorry...

Your pic will suffice :D :rockin:

What's awesome, too, is that she seems smart as all hell, so the wife can't give me too much grief about my mad Kari-crush.

Have you heard the George Carlin bit about women farting? He says a woman can hold a fart, but not keep a secret. If you want a woman to keep a secret, whisper it to her ass.:D

I'm lucky, my SWMBO *does* like Carlin. In fact, we were in Burlington, VT, going to a Carlin show (and having a lazy weekend) the weekend I proposed to her. Romantic, eh?

To Mythbusters

From Orpheus

Dear Mythbusters,

I've had a wonderful idea for a show. There is a longstanding and age old urban legend/myth I want to see debunked. I hear time and time again that a man cannot reach orgasm and sneeze at the same time.

In order to test this myth, I propose you send Kari, armed with a full camera crew for direct to DVD.. er I mean to tape the show. I promise I will be a willing participant in all and any experiments with her.

Sincerely,

Orpheus

Back