WTF is up with this exSWMBO thing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
Why is it that I run into my exSWMBO pretty much on *every* occation I'm out with a new date? F**ck are they hardwired to relentlessly track down us ex:es when we're out dating or is it just bad luck from my side? It's getting redicilous with bumping into her since the last five times I've bumped into her has been during the last 5 dates... While I'm cool with it and she's cool with it still creates this "wierd moment" since the dates dosn't seem to be that cool with it...GOD DAMN I hate bumping into exSWMBOS!

H

Tiime to find some new favorite places.

In other towns. It seems Stockholm has gotten too small for you.

:D

Lt's just say there's still plenty of bars I need to harvest and thousands of hot babes that needs to be dated... Maybe my ex and I just need to work out a schedule or something... I still file her under "really cool chicks" and I don't mind hanging with her from time to time but man, if she wants to, she can SO obliterate my game...

H

me thinks henrik is intentionally taking his new dates to all the places he used to go with his ex, hoping to bump into her to make her jealous. this is after all one of the best ways to get some of that ex-booty.

me thinks henrik is intentionally taking his new dates to all the places he used to go with his ex, hoping to bump into her to make her jealous. this is after all one of the best ways to get some of that ex-booty.

:)

Well, right now I'm more into new booty than ex-booty (even if her's is pretty damn good ;) but just to debrief on what took place yesterday...I took my latest date to a new place -the first people I see in the bar is my ex's best friend's ex (!) with a date and as I approach he just laughs in despair when he see me. He just says, "our lovely ex'es hang out in the lounge so why don't you just get your ass over there, say hi to them and let it be over with"...WTF? She's not supposed to be out on a Monday! WTF?

H

Latest posts

Back