Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnguinn

Reaction score
Anybody knows of a good place to get a metal box with a blank face for a control panel development. Even better a place that will cut a custom face plate to my design???? Thanks

Post a pic of your final project if you go with them. I have mine all planned out, now it's just a matter of justifying the funds.

I have not used this item but have at one time contemplated putting one on my control panel. Here's a link to the timer I was thinking about getting: http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-4-Red...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a59259489

So far all I use is a 1 hr cooking timer. I suppose it depends on how much bling you want.

I looked at that as well but come to find out this is just a display and not the inner workings to act as a timing unit. So you have to purchase a separate unit to run it.

Received my pannel face today from Front Pannel Express . Turned out great!! Now I can build the box for it!!!
DSC02653.JPG

The software you download to design it is so user friendly, it was a peice of cake to make and you can make it as custom as you want. Very cool!!!!!!

Shawn,

I know that your timer is the Auber Model: ASL-51. It took me a while but was able to find the temperature displays - Love TID-1110.

After much digging I'm still trying to find the make/model of the "Count Down Timer". Please post the info, it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I just finished reading your threads on the build. I think you have done a beautiful job on the whole thing. It's looking really great.

Thanks.

the count down time also has a loud beep sequence when completed as well. Very nice and cheep to.:mug:

Shawn,

Thanks very much for the info. The count down timer is well hidden when trying to navigate to it. It looks like a very neat device and will suit me well. Thanks for the find.

Back