• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: All Grain Equipment For Your Ice Hockey Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nilswhite

Reaction score
Not sure if there are too many ice hockey players on here, but i'm looking to getting some new used gear for ice hockey. I'm retiring from brewing, cause its too time consuming and expensive...id rather just keep playing hockey. anyways got a bunch of All Grain equipment. its worth a shot

PS: I'm about 6'3 and left handed (and not a goalie)

Heres some of the stuff:

-40qt megapot from AHBS
-refractometer
-48qt cooler mash tun with SS valvues and SS hose braid
-Bayou Burner SP10
-oxygen kit from AHBS
-Wort Chiller
-Pre-chiller
-PBW
-Star-San
-Johnson Digital Control
-TWO-2000ml Erlenmeyer flasks
-auto-syphon
-SS spoon
-hydrometer
-

let me know if you're interested

-

How much for the flaskks shipped to 06708? Also interested in the chillers please ppost pictures

I play, and have lots of nice extra gear- but I'm 5'5", 135 pounds, and right handed! I do happen to have a nice Vapor left handed stick but it was my daughters and she was about my size. My son is your size, but he's right handed and I think he's still keeping his gear.

You may have better luck just selling your items outright on the forum, I'm afraid!

nilswhite said:
Not sure if there are too many ice hockey players on here, but i'm looking to getting some new used gear for ice hockey. I'm retiring from brewing, cause its too time consuming and expensive...id rather just keep playing hockey. anyways got a bunch of All Grain equipment. its worth a shot

PS: I'm about 6'3 and left handed (and not a goalie)

Heres some of the stuff:

-40qt megapot from AHBS
-refractometer
-48qt cooler mash tun with SS valvues and SS hose braid
-Bayou Burner SP10
-oxygen kit from AHBS
-Wort Chiller
-Pre-chiller
-PBW
-Star-San
-Johnson Digital Control
-TWO-2000ml Erlenmeyer flasks
-auto-syphon
-SS spoon
-hydrometer
-

let me know if you're interested

-

I don't have hockey gear for you (5'9) but I do enjoy playing.

If you consider selling out right I would be interested in the mash ton and erienmeyer flasks.

I have a pair of shoulder pads I used once. A bit dusty from sitting in my garage attic, but would swap for your oxygen kit. I'm 6', I think these are "large" or "x-large". They fit when I bought them. The pads are Bauer, about 2-3 years old.

First time player?

I have a pair of shoulder pads I used once. A bit dusty from sitting in my garage attic, but would swap for your oxygen kit. I'm 6', I think these are "large" or "x-large". They fit when I bought them. The pads are Bauer, about 2-3 years old.

First time player?

I havent played in a 10-12 years, so yeah, basically a first time player.

I'll throw up some pics up soon

I am 6'2" and was about to take all my gear to play it again sports. I have shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, helmet, socks, pucks. So a$$ stole my skates and pants and I haven't kept playing since.

There not the best, but let me know if you're interested. I'm interested in your refractometer and flasks.

I'm about 5'11 and still have a lot of my equipment, what are you looking for exactly? Haven't skated in 5 years, don't see myself getting back there anytime soon either

I've have some extra equipment I can part with. I'll trade you a pair of breezers for your bayou burner. PM me if your interested.

Back