History of Brewing on TV: Jan. 1st!..?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninkasi

Reaction score
I noticed on the History Channel's website that they will be reairing the Modern Marvel's Brewing show on January 1st at 11:00pm EST. The times are NOT consistent across time zones. Link below to the History Channel's schedule and change the date to Jan. 1st.

http://www.history.com/schedule.do

It looks like it is an all Modern Marvels evening. Preceeding the Brewing History will be shows on Distilleries and Coffee.

Now...I have seen the History Channel AND the Discovery Channel post shows on their online schedule and then end up showing something completely different so I can not guarantee that they will show it, but it looks promising!

I have emailed the History Channel to verify that this show will actually aire on Monday. I will repost when I hear back from them.

Happy '07 all.

Ninkasi

I recently posted about the film, American Beer. It's quite amateur-ish, but worth a look - they visit 38 craft breweries across the US in 40 days. There are some great interviews and interesting "backstage" (back-brewery sounded weird) footage.

I'm going to go set the DVR to record the History Channel show right now!

EDIT: The Modern Marvels marathon includes the history of distilling (2 parts) and coffee as well, just prior to the one on beer.

Just cleared out my DVR and I'm set. Hope they don't decide to run the in-depth history of tiddlywinks instead.

edit: Am I showing my age by mentioning tiddlywinks in a post?

Back